Your marriage needs help. But where do you turn? Therapy and counseling can help
marriages. More and more, however, people are turning to marital mediation to try to transform their relationships. If an attorney is the mediator, the couple can make use
of the attorney’s financial and legal knowledge.
I practice Mediation to Stay Married™. Positive and practical, it deals with the here and now, using the mediation process and the law to empower marriages, not give up on them.
Some common situations where Mediation To Stay Married can be helpful:
- The financial challenges of second marriages
- One spouse is an entrepreneurial risk-taker
- Different spending patterns are threatening the marriage
- Couples considering divorce who want insight into the law
- Financial setbacks have caused stress and lack of trust